MULTIMEDIA & PUBLICATIONS
Having both commissioned and produced multimedia content, I have a wide experience in harnessing the power of numerous platforms, helping the audience feel immersed in every aspect of the story.
- Commissioned the RTS award-winning BBC Two's The Secret Life of the Manic Depressive campaign, with Stephen Fry, redefining the nation’s perception of Bipolar disease
- Produced BBC's Nature Tales books and CBeebies bedtime stories, igniting 5-7 year olds’ passion for nature
- Project Managed a Guinness World Record, leaving a legacy of over 500,000 native trees planted across the UK, through Tree O’clock – BBC Two’s Springwatch/Breathing Places strand
- Commissioned and produced online films, games and editorial content for bbc.co.uk, including Britain’s Missing Top Model (BBC Three/Love Productions), Comic Relief, Take on the Takeaway (BBC Two/Vision Independent Productions), (Talking about)Sex with Mum & Dad (BBC Three/Shine North) and The Truth About Crime (BBC One/Mentorn) and Excuse My French (BBC/RDF Media)
- Executive Produced multi-media learning resource packs, accompanying The Baby Borrowers series (BBC Three/Love Productions) and Underage & Pregnant series (BBC Three/Mentorn). Both campaigns supported secondary schools and youth workers by providing free sex education resources, including a mobile app. Uptake of these resources were 70% across all UK secondary schools and 75% across all youth settings, revolutionising sex education for young people
- Edited a series of vocational training books aimed at school leavers for Trotman Publishing. Books were written by Dee Pilgrim, the titles included; Motor Industry, Catering, Hairdressing, Plumbing, Construction and Carpentry.